Breeders of Quality Australian Mini Multi-Gen Labradoodle Puppies
Blue Ridge Labradoodles - Guardian Home Opportunity
Looking for an opportunity to own an Australian Labradoodle without the initial expense? Puppies chosen for breeders are among the top in excellence in a breed that already shines with quality. We only choose the best in temperament, conformation, lineage and coat to be a part of our breeding program.
Our Guardian Home program may be just the thing for you if you live within an hour of our location!
The way it works:
- You fill out our Guardian Home Application and we review your situation to decide if you would make a good home for one of our valued breeders.
- We will tell you what dogs or puppies are currently available for our Guardian Home program, and you will decide if this is a good match for your family.
- After your application is accepted we will schedule a time for you to come out and meet us and our dogs, and be placed on the wait list for a Guardian Breeder to become available. At the current time we do not place Guardian Home Breeders in their homes until they pass their health testing at 10 months of age, sometimes earlier is an option if Guardian home is willing to purchase dog as a pet if they don't pass the required breeding health testing.
- We will have a contract written according to the particular needs of this breeder male or female. Usually a breeder male is in our program until the age of 5-6 years. A female would be bred for 5-6 litters of pups. The pups are whelped at the home of Blue Ridge Labradoodles and you female breeder would remain away from you for about 6-7 weeks during whelping/nursing puppies, and a week or two during breeding cycles. The males are generally gone for a week or two at a time as needed.
- After the dog or puppy is placed in your home it is necessary that you won't be moving away during the contract period. During the time he/she is a part of our breeding program, we have full breeding rights as per our contract and you will have to make him/her available to us during that time period. After the contract is fulfilled, we spay or neuter the dog and they are forever yours.
We know this isn't for everyone, but it can be a real blessing to people that would like to own an authentic Australian Labradoodle and can't afford the initial cost. All health testing and basic medical expenses are also covered by Blue Ridge Labradoodles during the time of the breeding program. E-mail me for a copy of the contract that you will have to sign.
Blue Ridge Labradoodles specializes in raising healthy and well-adjusted Australian Labradoodle puppies born from qualified and tested breeding stock. We are proud to be able to offer a variety of colors: red, apricot, cream, black, chocolate, red and white parti, and other parti colors, and well as puppies with unique and beautiful white markings. Our puppies are hypo-allergenic, non-shedding Multi-Gen Australian Labradoodle puppies. We serve the entire USA, but are particularly serving the Greenville-Spartanburg, SC area and also serving with occasional delivery to areas within our vicinity such as North Carolina: Asheville, NC; Charlotte, NC; Raleigh-Durham, NC; South Carolina: Columbia, SC; Charleston, SC; Mount Pleasant, SC; Atlanta, Georgia, GA; Tennessee: Knoxville, TN; Chattanooga, TN; Nashville, TN and we offer shipping country-wide. We strive for excellence and customer satisfaction.